Commercial Account Executive
We are looking for motivated sales representatives who possess a go-getter attitude and who wants to grow their career in the fast-growing cloud market.
About The Job
- We have a very large addressable market and a high volume of customers that are eager to work with us to develop new and innovative communications workflows with our API. This position is responsible for qualifying projects, helping customers build applications and closing deals in an inclusive and collaborative team environment.
- You’ll be working with customers across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Reloadly’s Airtime API platform so that together you can design a solution for their specific use case needs.
- Our customers are often software engineers, application owners, product managers, line of business executives, VP’s of innovation, omni-channel and digital strategy stakeholders of some of the most dynamic start-ups, digital economy companies, and mid-sized commercial companies. You must be capable of communicating at all levels of the customer organization to developers, managers, and executives.
- Employ a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations and to help them understand Reloadly’s unique differentiation.
- Be responsible for managing all aspects of your business by keeping up-to-date records of Activities, Opportunities and Accounts in our CRM.
- Meet and exceed quarterly expected ARR targets.
- Demonstrate empathy and build trust in all internal and external relationships.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage.
- Provide on-boarding support and customer service to new and existing clients large and small.
- Work diligently with cross functional teams in Accounting, Finance, Legal, Pricing and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business.
- Present, travel and close deals with new accounts
- Penetrate new markets with our white label API platform offering
- 5+ years of experience in a SaaS/Telecom selling space
- Demonstrated success owning your own book of business and directly selling a product or service for at least 2 years.
- Interested in understanding the cloud computing/communications business model and are excited about the prospect of selling to a technical audience.
- Embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Cultivated your interpersonal and communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sounds simple.
- Possess the ability to listen first and add value in every conversation.
- Comfortable in a high tempo environment with many priorities and have the ability to effectively manage your own time.
- Hands on. Passionate. Creative. Team-player. Eager to deliver excellence.